Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why are you here? - By Jocelyn Hernandez

Sometimes I wonder why I'm here at this school. How is this school going to help me in the future? Am I going to be successful or famous? I decided to ask my classmates (grade 11) about how they imagine that their future will be like. Here's what they said:



Name: Anne Huang
Date of Birth: September 14, 1993
Interests: Learning new things!
Goals: Go to college (4yrs)
Careers: Undecided


Name: Andrew Cohn
Date of Birth: June 15, 1993
Interests: Talking, telling stories, acting, and socializing.
Goals: Go to a decent college - involvement in community
Careers: Undecided

Name: Juan Aparicio
Date of Birth: December 20, 1993
Interests: Debating, talking, meeting new people, legislating (leadership)
Goals: To be a lawyer
Careers: Part of the United Nations, Secretary of State

Name: Yuni C.
Date of Birth: June 6, 1992
Interests: Swimming, computers, music, photography
Goals: To attend college - UC
Careers: study of abroad
Why are you here at VAPA?: I want to experience new things.

Name: Christina Lee
Date of Birth: June 28, 1993
Interests: Counseling, international relations
Goals: To graduate and go to a college for 4 years.
Careers: Accountant or diplomate

I've discovered that a majority of people don't know what career they want to pursue in the future. So now's the time to ask yourself, why are you here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your message here.